Package: 7 Nights Weekly Package *North Tower Only**NO connecting room*
1. Fill in the Quarantine Reservation Form
2. Fill in the Credit Card Payment Authorization Form with signature
3. Provide copies of your HKID Card/ Passport
4. Provide copies of your credit card (front and back) with signature
Please Note: The signature on the back of any card must match the customer’s signature on the Credit Card Payment Authorization Form and any identification.
After completing the above steps, please return all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your booking. Booking confirmed by received full payment in advance. Please noted that all rooms subject to availability and first come first serve basis, no room is holding at this stage.
Room Type: Full Harbour View Deluxe Studio/One Bedroom Suite
*Without balcony and cannot open the windows*
Room Rate(Licence Fee) offer as below option:
(In room foldable exercise bike, yoga mat with 2 yoga bricks WITH groceries or food delivery service)
Meal items for Single occupancy for 7 days included Bun with butter (Garden Bun with Lurpak Butter 7g x 7), Bottle Juice (Mr. Juicy 360ml x 7), Macaroni (Demae Iccho Macaroni Tonkotsu Flavour 90g x 7), Instant Spaghetti Bolognese (Ho E Sik 285g x 4) & Instant Singapore Fried Rice Vermicelli (Ho E Sik 260g x 3), Fruit x 7, Double Boiled Packed Soup (Premier Food 400g x 2); twice for Double occupancy
- HK$22,400 – Single occupancy per room per package for 7 nights
- HK$24,500 – Double occupancy per room per package for 7 nights
Complimentary rental for the below items:
Coffee machine with 7 capsules / USB Adapter / Portable Humidifier / Portable Bathroom Heater
All reservation will include hygiene care sufficient shall be provided for Single or Double occupancy: 7 days included Toothbrush and Toothpaste (Darlie 140g), Shower Gel (Dettol 500ml), Shampoo (Dove 680ml), Conditioner (Dove 180ml) & Shower Cap. Bottled Drinking water – 7 bottles Bonaqua 500ml each shall be provided for Single occupancy; twice for Double occupancy.
If the above brand of products are not available, products with similar brand will be offered as replacement.
Gross area : 706sq.ft. (saleable area approx. 400sq.ft.) with 1 double bed(size: 168cm x 200cm, can be converted to twin beds)
Room capacity : 2 persons
*The above rate is inclusive of Government Rates and Rent, utilities charges, management fees, services charges, cost of broadband internet access (Wi-Fi) and local telephone calls.
The above rates is inclusive of :
- Garbage collection will be provided daily
- Provision and regular replacement of household linen for guest self-change (including pillowcases, bed sheet, and quilt cover) will be made(1) times per week
- The cleaning service will be suspended within 7 days quarantine period
- Now TV International Channels
- Complimentary Broadband Service
- Complimentary Local Call
- 24 Hours Security Guard Services
- Daytime Front Desk Services
(Subject to service list and conditions. All rights are reserved by the licensor.)
Payment & Documents:
- Upon received this reservation form, invoice will be prepared for your payment. Hotel confirmation will be prepared once the payment are received.
- Advance payment of licence fee is required to secure booking.
- Deposit of HK$6,000 pre-authorization is required upon check-in.
- Payment can be made by cash / local cheque / bank transfer / credit card.
- Subject to availability, booking is confirmed by signed Licence Agreement and receipt of payment.
- Once the booking is confirmed, no cancellation or amendment is accepted.
- Extension of stay is not allow.
- The Caretaker guest shall present a negative test for COVID-19 carried out within 72 hours before commencement of compulsory quarantine and the Undertaking of Caretaker form from the Department of Health upon check in.
Please also pay particular attention to:
Novel Coronavirus Epidemic (official named: COVID-19) Arrangement
Unless obtaining the Licensor’s prior written consent, the Licensor does not accept any guest who needs to compulsory quarantine or required to undergo medical surveillance. No personnel will be arranged by the Licensor to enter the Premises to provide services until completion of compulsory quarantine or medical surveillance. If a guest is diagnosed with COVID-19, the Licensor shall have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately or on a specified date by issuing a written notice to the Licensee and re-enter the Premises and remove all belongings of the Licensee. Also, all guests are requested to have body temperature checked, hands’ disinfection at the entrance when entering the Building and need to fill in a health declaration form. The Licensor reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any false statement.
1. Terms and Condition
2. Guideline from DH for CM+
3. Quarantine Package Flyer
4. Notice of Application for Accompanying person from DH
5. Application for Accompanying person